Volunteer With PASA
Would you like to volunteer from home to help rescue African primates and protect them from extinction? Join the team of PASA volunteers around the world! Use your interests in fundraising, marketing, project management, communications, writing, and other areas as a volunteer with PASA. See below for our current volunteer opportunities.
As PASA’s TikTok Volunteer, you will create a TikTok account for PASA and will use the platform in an emotive and professional style that compels people to take action, strategically building a larger audience, and converting fans to donors/supporters. This opportunity will involve helping PASA build a strategy for the platform. These skills will be readily transferable to positions in marketing, communications, and advertising in for-profit companies as well as nonprofits.
Your goals will be to:
- Raise awareness worldwide through TikTok about issues in environmental conservation and animal welfare that affect apes and monkeys in Africa.
- Raise awareness about the work of wildlife centers to rescue and rehabilitate primates and address these issues.
- Use TikTok to establish PASA’s presence.
Your specific roles will include:
- Research strategies on using TikTok for nonprofits.
- Create compelling stories about apes and monkeys on TikTok, using information and photos from PASA’s member sanctuaries in Africa.
- Inspire people to like, share, and comment on the posts, as well as to donate.
Applicants should be fluent in using the TikTok platform and be willing to try different strategies, have good communications skills, and be highly motivated. To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, if you have any example TikTok videos, please include those in your application.
Develop your skills in using social media for marketing, including writing in an emotive and professional style that compels people to take action, using “calls to action” in the text, strategically building a larger audience, and converting fans to donors/customers. These skills apply to positions in marketing, communications, and advertising in for-profit companies as well as nonprofits. To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.